Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Season Confusion

It’s officially fall in the state of Minnesota but it has been feeling like summer for September and part of October so far.  With that being said, there has been a large amount of confusion on what to wear during this time.  There are people mixing two seasons into one that are making for some very interesting combinations.  I saw a guy standing at the bus stop with a stocking cap, t-shirt and shorts, WHAT WAS THAT.  The problem was its 80 degrees and he had a stocky cap on like there was a chance for flurries in 80 degree weather.  I also saw a guy wearing a sports coat, button up shirt, slacks and sandals, WHAT WAS THAT.  If he was standing on the corner to cross the street, I think I would have ran over his ashy toes for that one.  And guys quit wearing boots with shorts.  This is not New York or a music video from the 90’s.  Women are not too far behind when it comes to wearing boots with shorts.  I’m talking about any type of boots for woman.  Ladies be patient the snow will be falling soon.  Why walk out of the house like that?  And who said that was fashionable?  That’s not a good look wearing Uggs with some short shorts suffering from noassatall (space it out).  On the flip side ladies, why wear an over sized sweatshirt with short shorts?  Now you look like all you have on is a sweatshirt unless you lift that up to show you have some shorts on.  That makes no sense.

There’s nothing like living in Minnesota or maybe any state where it’s officially fall season but still feels like summer.  I can only imagine what other styles that other states have.  Hopefully I will have a chance to travel and see what outrageous styles are out there without seeing them on TV.  Follow me on Twitter @ wlhoward_psa.  Until the next time, stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. Omg Wayne. The boots with shorts drives me nuts! I just don't get that! On men its just wrong and women, looks dumb! I'm so with you on that!

    ReplyDelete