Monday, November 17, 2014

The Return of the Not So Angry But Funny Guy

Yes you read the title correctly, I’M BACK!!!! It has been way too long & I have gotten that itch back to put in some input to what has been happening around me. Also I would to thank those of you that have encourage me to get back into writing my blog or writing period. You all are very appreciated. With being said, there have been sights that can’t just go by without nothing being said.



The first is the proper attire at a formal event whether it’s a wedding, social gathering or reunion. Ladies, if you have to keep pulling your dress down during the whole event that could mean two things. Either you have way too much back side that it keep riding up or the other sad truth which is that the dress is too small & you made the wrong decision to wear that which results in this, YOU NEED YOUR ASS BEAT!!!! I got nothing but love for my BBW (Big Beautiful Women) & there’s nothing wrong with wearing your OWN SIZE. Quit trying to compete with these skinny or smaller women.


I’m truly convinced that when some women buy high heel shoes, they should come with a tutorial on how to walk in them. I know that they are trying to go for that being sexy trying to show off look but if you so happen to stumble & fall, you will go from that look to the woman who did the stanky leg as they fell to the ground. If that happens, your night is over. Pack it up, take it as a loss & go home. Like they say in sports, live to play another day.


Since when did one piece outfits become fashionable? And when were they ever considered fashionable? The only ones that look good or cute in them are babies & toddlers not so-called grown ass people. One of the problems is people whether it’s a man or woman see celebrities wear that stuff & think maybe they can pull it off. Stop fooling yourself & please have your own style whether good or bad. There are still people walking around in a grown up onesies but I’ll leave that for another post.


Men, high water skinny pants were never in style & not meant to show off your socks. Again, who are dressing these people? Back in the day, If your pant were getting too small, it was time to buy some new ones. These days, men wear them & show off their socks to coordinate their outfits, YOU NEED YOU ASS BEAT!!!! We have got to stop the madness. That’s not a good look or comfortable walking around like you have a bad wedgie all day.


You don’t know how good it feels to get back to writing & making people laugh. It’s a good feeling & a damn good stress reliever. I’m pretty sure I’ll have some new readers & hopefully pull back in my loyal readers. There will be more to follow I promise you. Be sure to follow me on Twitter @wlhoward_psa. Until the next, stay cool

1 comment:

  1. Wayne Loc is back...it's like you never left my broths! Lmao #pullyourshoesup

    ReplyDelete