Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thing to Get Off My Chest

Back again with another P.S.A. post.  We are almost done with summer and there have been some rather unusual and “Did I just see that?” sights that I can’t just let slide.  Also it has been a while since my last post.  So I thought I would get some things off of my chest.

When going out with friends, there are a few ways to dress either comfortably, casual or dress to impress just to name a few. Do not try to mix any of the styles or face the consequences of being pointed out of a crowd in public.  There should be no way you should walk out of the house with windbreaker pants with a polo shirt.  But to make it worse, the shirt was maroon & the windbreaker pants were gray and red.  Now you're out in public looking like an off color rainbow. The person reminded of the guy Moly who had the nasty restaurant in Friday After Next.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, please look up the movie.

Isn't there or should there be a bit of a weight requirement to operate a scooter?  I'm really not trying to be mean but when you see a larger individual on a scooter it just doesn’t look right for some reason.  And on top of that you're struggling to control a scooter like riding a bike for the first time, it makes one think.  And if they struggle that bad why do they keep getting back on having the same results?  It may be time get on a bike and start from scratch.

And while we're talking about motorized bikes, is it safe to say that seeing two men on a scooter or motorcycle is not a good look?  Before I continue, I'm not talking about two small or average men I'm talking about two men who look like linebackers in the NFL. I can understand if you're trying to help a friend out with a ride but it you two are built like Patrick Willis and NaVorro Bowman from the San Francisco 49ers, you might want to call the friend with a car, invest in a bus card or a bike of your own.

To the BBW (Big Beautiful Women), I have a few things to say about you ladies.  First thing, biker shorts are really not for most of you.  Well not in public at least.  I'm sorry and I know it’s been hot but there are shorts or nice size skirt you can wear to stay cool.  There's nothing worse than seeing that in public because it looks you're squeezing the life out of your stomach and thighs.  Either that or they decided to bust out and rip open the shorts to get some fresh air. You can still wear spandexs but remember the rules on that which is no holes, stirrups and make sure they fit.  Second, fishnet stockings should not even be in some of you ladies vocabulary.  I know you’re trying to get your grown and sexy on but if your legs look like two big rolls of bubble wrap you might want to stay away from fishnet stockings.  Just saying

I have to apologize for not writing a new blog post in a while.  I have been working on a short story to really get my writing out there to show I can really write and tell a very good story.  I will get back into ultimate writing mode.  I’m also contemplating a name change as well to put my own stamp on it.  I’ve been seeing a lot of Public Service Announcements out there even though they’re not like mine.  When you read this, I would appreciate a comment.  I would to see who is reading my blog and what you think of it.  Also a big shout to everyone on the grind in a positive way and showing that all black are not lazy.  If you want me to shout out your business, website or organization,  hit me up and I can share it with others..  Follow me on Twitter @wlhoward_psa.  Until the next time, stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. Two linebackers on a scooter....really Wayne Loc, really ctfu...well done my man! -DP

    ReplyDelete