Friday, March 15, 2013

You’ve been warned……………AGAIN!!!!!

It has been a year and a half since I decided to put some of my thoughts down on paper and create my blog.  Also it has been way too long since my last blog post so I have decided to reintroduce what I’m writing about to some of those who have started reading my blog in the middle and not read my first blog post You’ve been warned.  As you all should know by now that I love to people watch whether it’s at work, at the mall or anywhere I decide to travel and hopefully bring awareness to some of the foolishness that happens out in the public eye such improper or inappropriate clothing, not thinking before you speak and foolish actions.  I’m happy to say that I have written a lot of blog post and luckily haven’t offended too many people.

I really think I should say this again, if you read my blog and feel that I have offended you or someone you may know chances are then I may be talking about you.  There should be no reason why you can’t read my blog and say “You know, he might have a point” instead of “I can’t believe he said that”.  There is something that everyone has called COMMON SENSE.  Some have a whole lot and use it very well.  Some have just a little bit and uses it somewhat wisely.  Then there are those individuals that don’t use the common sense that they do have.  So with that being said, here are a few things that need to be addressed for 2013

I’m trying not to sound like a broken record because I have already talked about this before but is it just me or does it seem that men that wear skinny jeans pants are getting tighter.  You know, I understand why women wear skinny jeans so that they can show off their figure or lack there of or even way too much of.  So what are some men’s excuses for wearing skinny jeans?  Is because they want to show their figure? Some of the unlikely few that wear skinny jeans call it “swag”.  That’s not swag, more like a flag that that the NFL referees throw for a penalty.  A personal foul for unsportsmanlike conduct for wearing jean that tight.  And to add to the madness, they also want to sag wear skinny jeans.  How is that even possible?  That’s a double wammy.  That’s like farting in a crowded elevator it may be a good idea at the time and feels good but turns out to be a very bad idea.  What I have also noticed that men that wear skinny jeans walk either real slow or real fast.  Most jean material really doesn’t stretch so what I think is why they walk so slow is either their legs are going numb or are already numb that’s why it looks like they are dragging their leg when they walk.  Or the total opposite when they walk fast is to keep from having their legs go numb and/or keep from having their jeans from falling.  Either way, it really doesn’t look right.

Men if you’re going to take a picture of yourself and put on a social media site, let’s try to take a decent picture at that.  The reason I say that is because there are way too many men who are taking pictures of themselves with their shirts off and putting them as their main profile picture.  Here’s where that’s a problem when they take the picture it’s not of them working out in a gym, it’s not of them at the beach or even a photo shoots at a studio.  They decide to take the infamous bathroom picture trying to show their muscles or muscles they think they have.  Come on fellas get it together.  It’s a SOCIAL media site not one of these cheesy dating site where just women look at your profile.  Those are pictures that you can send to a certain person that asks for them.  If you have a friend or friends that are a victim of this please give them a judo chop to the throat and tell them to never do that again.

Now before the women start laughing at the men, you’re not too far on the terms taken bad pictures.  Instead of trying to show off your muscles or lack there of like the men, women forget to make sure stuff is cleaned up in the background before you take the pictures.  Yes you may get a lot of compliments on the outfit you have on to go out to the club or somewhere nice but what about your other outfits that are in a big pile of dirty clothes directly behind you.  And if you have kids, please make sure that they are either with you in the picture or doing something where people would say “Awwww that’s so cute”.  It’s not a good when you take the picture and your kid has your bra and is using it as a hat in the background.

With a new year comes new beginnings and new challenges.  I feel that 2013 will be my year break out in my writing.  I also want to start writing short stories as well.  As long I stay focused on my goals there’s no limit on what could happen.  I want to thank everyone again who keeps reading my blog.  It always feels good to hear good comments about it.  Follow me on Twitter @wlhoward_psa.  Until the next time, stay cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment