Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Improper Swimsuit 2

After my first improper swimsuit post, I didn’t think I would be putting another one out after what I saw last summer.  I’m still seeing violations that I wrote about in my previous post and now I’ve seen some stuff I didn’t think people would do.

If your swimsuit has more than two big holes in it, first you need to throw it away immediately and second YOU NEED YOUR ASS BEAT for wearing it out in public. People should know better than that to walk out of the house with their swimsuit looking like it stretched way too far and couldn’t hold together.  Either that or the swimsuit is just that old.  Either way, throw that damn thing away if it has holes in it.

Pregnant women, before you take this the way and don’t get me wrong they can have as much fun at the pool or lake just like every one else but here’s the dilemma, should they be allowed to wear a two piece swimsuit instead of a one piece swimsuit?  Here’s the problem with this situation and what I saw to make me say this but with a two piece swimsuit like a skimpy bikini on some pregnant women, it looks like from certain angles that they are walking around completely ass out at the pool.  That’s not a good look and remember that there are kids at the pools too.  So don’t get mad if a young kid points and say mommy why she just has a top on.  I highly suggest wearing a tankini with visible bottoms or a one piece swim suit to prevent that from happening.  Just a thought that’s all.

I’m really trying to be understanding about certain thing such as an older woman wearing a strapless swimsuit but when the twins if you know what I mean hang to the lower part of your stomach and you have to keep pulling it up every time you get in and out of the water, that’s not a good look and YOU NEED YOUR ASS BEAT!!!!  Gravity has taken over and you’re no spring chicken anymore.  It’s time for a little help to give the elusion that gravity hasn’t taken oven quite yet and get a swimsuit with straps.

When you are in the comforts of home and your backyard, you can wear whatever you would like whether it has holes all over, doesn’t fit right or doesn’t match.  I know that it may sound kind of mean to say those things but when you walk out of your house and around public like that, you are fair game unfortunately. Hopefully you have some very good friends or family that would keep you from walking out of the house like that.  Follow me on Twitter @wlhoward_psa.  Until next time, stay cool

2 comments:

  1. Well you hit the nail on the head every time!! I run screaming from what I see in public sometimes and pray I've taught my children more common sense than that.

    ReplyDelete