Sunday, July 24, 2011

One piece swimsuits vs. Two piece swimsuits

Where do I start with this one.  I love a thick woman and have nothing against any BBW (Big Beautiful Women) but you have to draw the line in terms of what kind of swimsuit to wear.  If you are  200+ pounds, that should be a no brainer, ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT!!!! There's no way you should come out of the house looking like Rasputia from the movie Norbit in a two piece swimsuit.  If you haven't seen the movie, I suggest you check it out to see what I'm talking about.  But if you have nerve to come out of the house with a two piece swimsuit, YOU NEED YOUR ASS BEAT!!!!  There's nothing worse than going to the beach or swimming pool and seeing something pop out that only your man, husband or whoever you are with only see at home. 

And on that note, even with one piece swimsuits, get the right size.  If you are big, you are big. Don't buy a XXL swimsuit knowing that you need a XXXXL swimsuit.  Keep it real with yourself.  If you don't like what you see in the mirror, only YOU can change that.  If you are a little chubby, key words are a little chubby, you might be able to pull off a two piece swimsuit only if it's the right size. 

And skinny women, I know you didn't think you were going to get away for me that easy.  Skinny woman need to wear the right size as well.  Coming out of the water looking like the just took a number 2 (I don't think I need to explain what a number 2 is) and having to adjust their tops because they have a chest of a third grade boy.

But I already know what some of you BBW are thinking, what about men having their belly hang over the sides of their swim trunks.  Here's what I say one, that's nasty two, some men knowing they don't have the right body type wear a t-shirt and three, men have no other choice other than a Speedo.

All it is, is knowing the right swimsuit to wear.  Keep it real with yourself.  Until the next time stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. This one makes me laugh. I only swim at my house, though. And I figure it's my effing pool & if people don't like what they see then either A. stop peeking thru the fence or B. don't come over. :)

    ReplyDelete